Graphic video: two ECG staff electrocuted at Madina

Graphic video: two ECG staff electrocuted at Madina

- in Latest in Ghana

Two staff members of the Electricity Company of Ghana met their untimely deaths while working on a faulty pole in Madina, Accra over the weekend.

shock

In what appeared to be a shocking development, one of the staff members who had wanted to save his colleague from the pole was not spared as he also got electrocuted in the process while tens of onlookers stood by helplessly.

shock 1

Watch the shocking video below:

 

The incessant cases of casualty at the ECG begs the question of  the safety measures being put in place for workers of the company.

Facebook Comments

Facebook Comments

comments

Leave a comment

https://www.graphic.com.gh/adsonline/www/delivery/ck.php?oaparams=2__bannerid=34__zoneid=11__cb=090513b564__oadest=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2F3NgMwP

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may also like

Share this on WhatsApp Staff of the Produce